~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Double Tag!

I have been tagged by Miranda and Grace! Thanks to both of you! Here we go!

Six Names You Go By?

M&M
Willie :)
Lu
Meg
Sweets (my sister calls me that :) )
Cuz (by cousins and close friends)

Don't ask about the origins of all those names! We'd be here a while ;)


Three things you are wearing right now?

Denim skirt
Purity ring
my glasses


Three things you want very badly right now?

to win my college classmates to the Lord
to be able to play the piano like Ben
a horse


Three things you did last night/yesterday

Worked at the Christian school
Knitted on a dishcloth for one of my instructors for Christmas
Painted a gift box for a Christmas present


Two things you ate yesterday?

An apple (love apples!)
Hashbrown casserole (yum!)


Two people you last talked to on the phone

my sister Trissy
my Mom


Two things you are going to do today/tomorrow

College home-work
go to Church tonight (Wednesday night mid-week service)


Your three favorite beverages

Water
Milk
this last one is a toss-up between several different ones...


NOW TAG EIGHT PEOPLE:

Wow! I think Beth, Jenna, and Josh are about the only bloggers I follow who have not been tagged with this one yet! :)

Beth
Josh
Jenna

So anyone else who would like to do this one can!
Thanks Grace and Miranda! It was fun :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi, I came from Josh's blog, While I'm Waiting, just thought that I'd stop by! I voted for the In-home church, because I go to a church that is at someone's house and that is how I spend my Sunday! I enjoyed looking and browsing your blog! :)

Vanessa

Joshua said...

Hi, I also came from Josh's blog as well. Our family goes to church on Sundays, and we work around the house after we come home from church. Sundays are fairly busy days. It is our family time as well. You have a great blog, Kyrie. Keep up the good work.

Many blessings,
Joshua :)

Jenna said...

Hi Kyrie~
I voted for "In-home church", because that is where God has us right now! Dad teaches us from the bible, we sing together and then the rest of the day is small projects around the house.

Good Poll!