~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Monday, December 28, 2009

How Our Christmas Went

We had a nice 'quiet' Christmas at our grandparents house. We spent Christmas Eve there, so in the morning, we ate cimamon rolls for breakfast, then passed out gifts. I made Trissy a "bookmark book"! I got the idea from a craft website; it's a little book the size of a bookmark, but the pages are blank, and you can write inside, but still use it as a bookmark! I also gave her a pair of 'fun socks', light blue with white and dark blue snowflakes on them :). She gave me $25 toward my "new camera fund"!

Later in the afternoon, two of the married cousins and their families came down and we had supper, visited, and played games.

Sorry that's kindof short, but we're going to visit one of Mom's sisters and her family in Texas, and I've got to finish getting ready to leave! We'll be pulling out early tommorrow morning, and hope to be traveling back on New Year's Day!
I'll try to post about our visit then, when we get back!

Take care and keep looking Up! :)

-Kyrie<><

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Have a safe and blessed trip!! I'm glad your Christmas celebration was so wonderful - that's how family makes it, right?!

Love,
Jenna

Josh said...

Those sweet moment that we share with family are truly the precious times. I'm praying for your safety as you travel! Have fun too!

Regarding the comment moderation, from your Dashboard, click on Settings. Near the top of the page, it says Comments, click on it. Now, the ninth "option" down, is Comment Moderation. Select Always.( I didn't check, but you may need to save changes at the bottom of the page.)

Hope this makes sense. I know directions can be hard to follow, especially comming from me!

God Bless you!
Josh