~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas is Coming!

We started putting up our decorations for Christmas a couple of days ago, and I am so excited! We use an evergreen garland instead of a tree, and when it's draped over the top of the big livingroom bookcase, the candles are set around and lit, and we start putting all the memory-full ornaments on, you know Christmas is really coming!
We usually do it where one side I decorate with the ornaments I've collected over the years, Trissy does the other side with hers, and Dad & Mom's go over the top; this year though Trissy and I are mixing ours up, and so it looks different than in past years, and it's almost like a treasure hunt to find the 'favorites' among the branches. I hope to post a few pictures of it here soon. I have been wanting to post more pictures on my blog, but my devoted little camera has been working hard for me for two solid, picture-full years and I think it's getting ready to enjoy it's retirement :). So we'll see. I'm hoping to start saving up for another one soon... I want one that would be better to use for 'real' photography, and those are expensive!
But back to the subject. I changed my blog to match my Christmas spirit, and I really like it! What do you all think? A huge thanks to Libby at Rosie Blog Designs for the beautiful background! Go check her out - she does a great job!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I voted on (work either job or around the house)
and I voted on other
Sometimes we just stay home on Sundays and do regular things around the house, and other times we will go and visit someone and have a time of fellowship, singing, conversing, and having dinner together.
~Hannah

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

Hi, I tagged you over on my blog you can go over and check it out!
I'm Hannah's older sister she has been showing me your blog. I like it alot!
Have a Good night!
God bless
~Grace

Cora Beth said...

Dear Kyrie~
I just thought I'd let you know that I voted "Work--either job or around the house" because our family rests and worships on Saturday. We have home-fellowship then, except for an occasional time when we'll visit a church that's about an hour away from our farm.

May I ask how you spend your Sundays?

Cora Beth said...

PS. I finally did the tag that you gave me a while back. :)