~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Monday, November 23, 2009

An Award

Hello! So much has happened since my last post! But once again, I don't have much time... But I wanted to thank Hannah for the award!



Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the Award.
3. Post it in your blog.
4. Tell Us 7 things that your readers don't know.
5. Link 7 new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.
7. Keep being an encouragement!

Ok, here are seven things about me that you probably don't know :) !

1. I like all the 'sevens' in this! Did you know that in the Bible, seven symbolizes perfection?
2. I love horses, but don't have one (even though I've wanted one since I was 7! And I live in the country too! :( )
3. I have just one sister, but wish I had lots of brothers and sisters!
4. I love the chex mix Muddie Buddies!
5. My favorite color is red, & my second-favorite is blue
6. I was home-schooled all my schooling years (until I started college)
7. I sometimes start laughing at something totally random, and then can't stop!

Now to award someone else! :
I haven't been blogging very long, and don't know many people, so instead of awarding seven, I'm just going to do four...
Now, for the people I award (drum role please):

1. Livvy

2. Beth (my newest friend in Blog World :) )

3. Hannah Paige

4. Cora

Until next time (whenever that shall be... ;) ) may the Lord hold you in the hollow of His hand!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I like # 7. I do that alot!
I too, live in the country and wish for a horse! Do you have any other animals?
By the way to copy the award just select it and copy/paste it onto your post!
SDG!
Hannah