~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ho Hum... But oh well!

Well, my sister Trissy is sick, so she couldn't go to church and I told Dad and Mom I'd stay with her and they could go together. Their class lets out earlier than the young people's class, so it just made sense for them to go, and us to stay, that way no one would be waiting on anyone. But I got some of the 'news' from them :) . Bro. Dennis was there and evidently back to his normal self. Dad is not one to talk alot, but when I asked him if there was anything interesting he wanted to tell that happened in the men's class, he said, "It just does me good to see all those boys there. ... it comforts me to know the world is a better place because of people like that.", and I believe I quote. It did my heart good to hear him say that! He's not one to express his deeper feelings just because they are there! He only tells them if he's asked or if it's something he feels compeled to voice because of some relevant issue. And he had never really told his over-all feeling about what he thinks about this church. But that let me know, even if he's not as 'verbose' in his praise, he still loves it. *BTW, when he says "boys", he means any man younger than him or near his age :).*
Oh man, sorry, I've got to go for now. Seems I am always getting interrupted before I get a topic or thought finished. But anyway, Lord willing I can post some more later, maybe tommorrow.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Sorry to hear your sister is sick... :(
Hope she gets better soon!
Looking forward to another post!
Soli Deo Gloria! (I like that!)
Hannah

P.S.
How old are you? If you'd rather not tell I understand and that's okay with me...but I think it is fun to know peoples ages!
I am 15 almost 16 ... well bye for now...hope to ttus!

Kaitlyn O. Rawlings said...

Hi Kyrie!

I hope your sister feels better. It was really nice "meeting" you and I will continue to visit your blog. Love the new "Every Day Matters" picture on the right by the way. :) Take care!