~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How Do I Start?

I'm at a lost as to how to start! I'll just start right in on the actual journalling, and describe the individual people as I go, I guess, though I'd really like to start out giving a detailed description of the appearance and personality of each person to begin with! One of my hobbies is writing fiction (just for my own enjoyment, not to publish or anything-at least not yet) and I guess that's where the urge to begin at the beginning and solidify each character as I go along comes from. But you've already missed the beginning of the story! And I can't go back and tell all that has happened from then 'til now, especially in order - my memory is just not that good! :)

2 comments:

Kaitlyn O. Rawlings said...

Hi Kyrie,

I just wanted to say thanks for leaving a comment on my blog the other day. It's really encouraging to have someone stumble across it; I've asked everyone I know personally to become a follower, because as I seek a literary agent to represent my fiction book, it's important they can see there are people who support my work.

Also, just wanted to let you know that I responded to your comment there on my blog if you're interested.

Speaking of interested, I was so quite so to see how much we have in common as far as interests and beliefs. I too am a growing Christian.

I see also we have similar movie interests, such as Fireproof and Facing the Giants. Even the name of your blog is interesting, because in my fantasy book I use Light and Darkness to represent good and evil. There are other faith elements as well, though I don't "come right out and say it" so to speak. For example, instead of calling the Lord by that name, I use the name "the Everlasting Light."

It's my dream to use fantasy to inspire people and show what it really means to be a follower of Christ. Ideally I would love to see my book published in the secular realm of fiction, to serve as a witness to non-believers; but lately the Lord has been laying it on my heart that maybe that's not where I belong. Maybe my book would serve best in the Christian realm of publishing, to be an encouragement to believers. Maybe I've written it "for such a time as this."

Again, thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Take care!

Kaitlyn

Kyrie said...

Hey again Kaitly! LOL I just posted a comment in response to your response to my comment on your blog! (Hope you can make heads and tails of that :D ) I checked yours before I checked mine though, so I just found this comment from you! Thanks for visiting! I'm so glad to hear you have so many of the same interests and beliefs that I do! You don't find alot of true Christian young people out there very much any more, and it's always such an encouragement to "discover" another one!

Take care!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><