~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Keeping it Classy - Modest Fashion Week Day 4 - Wednesday

Day four of Bramblewood Fashion's "Keep It Classy - Modest Fashion Week"!

Me:



Red Dotted-Paisley Knit Shirt: Kohl's (I think)
~
Beige Skirt: JCPenney's, about $15
~
Sand-Colored Sandals: Don't remember, had them a long time though
~
Denim Jacket (I LOVE my denim jacket): Birthday 2005 from Dad and Mom

And yes, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm in a hurry, so I'm just including the bare minimum for now, and fill in more later.

Trissy:


Navy And White Striped 'Sailor' Sweater: Dirt Cheap
~
Navy Skirt: JCPenney's (same style as my beige one - got them at the same time)
~
Black Loafer-Style Shoes (same as from Monday): JCPenney's

No comments: