~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, February 18, 2011

Keep It Classy - Modest Fashion Week Day 6 - Friday

Day six! It was rainy and misty today, but we snuck out and managed to snap a couple of quick pictures anyway :D !

Me:



Denim Jacket (Same one from Wednesday. Oh, how I LOVE my denim jacket!): Birthday (2005) from Dad and Mom
~
Turquoise Knit Sleeveless Top (Same one from Thursday. Note: I only wear sleeveless shirts if I have something else on top for sleeves): Belk's for less than $6
~
Caramel-Brown Corduroy Skirt: Christmas 2007 (?) from Dad and Mom
~
Cowboy Boots (my first pair since I was five! I LOVE MY COWBOY BOOTS! Can you tell? ;D): Christmas 2009 from Dad and Mom


Trissy:



Green Jacket: Borrowed from me (Dirt Cheap for about $2, I think)
~
Purple Long-Sleeved Knit Shirt: JCPenney's for about $5
~
Hand-Beaded Necklace (Same one from Thursday): A graduation gift from a little 10-year-old friend in another state
~
Black Knit Skirt: Um, consignment shop?
~
Black Shoes: Gotta ask her (will fill in later - I'm trying to get this done so I can link up!)

Ok y'all - only one day left!

No comments: