~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, February 25, 2011

Got Away With That One!

"One day, I got a wed fathe, and Miz. Gway fo'got to paddol me! *Snickers* Ah'm weally glad abou' that!"

One of my little after-schoolers said this when she and another little student were discussing the difference in what the penalties are when they get a green "face" for the day, a yellow, an orange, or a red. I think she learned her lesson though; the lack of a spanking seemed to impress her as much as getting one would have!
The kids are always doing or saying such cute things! I wish I could remember them all. I love my job :) !

No comments: