~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Keeping it Classy - Modest Fashion Week Day 3 - Tuesday

Day three of the Bramblewood Fashion "Keeping It Classy" Modest Fashion Week!

Me:



Gray T-Shirt (under sweater - if you look close you can see it's collar around the throat of the sweater): Wal*Mart at the end of the season for either $1, or $1.50, I can't remember for sure which
~
Navy Cotton Pull-Over Sweater (I love this sweater. I hardly wear it though because 1) I'm so hot-natured it's hardly ever cold enough; and 2) I love it so much I don't want to wear it out! I call it my "Peter sweater"*. Long story. Yes, I know, another of my 'long stories'. [Maybe] One day I'll tell them all): JCPenney's on sale for $?
*Peter's not a real-life person, for the information of any of you who may be nosy or gossiply inclined.
~
Denim Skirt (a nice skirt, but the waist is huge on me, so I've got to wear a belt and pull it snug to fit LOL! We bought it at a time when I was desperately in 'need' of another denim skirt or two, and it was a good buy.): JCPenney's on sale for $15
~
Leather "Tooled" Belt: A local consignment shop for $.50 I think
~
Leather 'X' Sandals (great slide-ins and they've served me well for a number of years):


Trissy:



Trissy hasn't had a chance to write down all of her outfit specifics, so I'm just going to post mine, and our pictures, and then come back and fill in details later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. I KNOW that "nosy, gossipy" little comment was directed RIGHT at me. :-D Okay, okay I get the message. See ya soon.

J.R.