~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Monday, January 25, 2010

"I WILL Still Love You, Lord!"


"I was sure by now, God you would have reached down and wiped our tears away - stepped in and saved the day. But once again, I say “Amen”, and it’s still raining...
And as the thunder rolls, I barely hear Your whisper through the rain, “I’m with you”
And as Your mercy falls, I raise my hands and praise the God who gives - and takes away... And I’ll praise You in this storm! And I will lift my hands. For You are who You are, no matter where I am. And every tear I’ve cried, You hold in Your hands. You've never left my side, and though my heart is torn... I will praise You in this storm
I remember when I stumbled in the wind - You heard my crying, and raised me up again. My strength is almost gone! How can I carry on, if I can’t find You?
As the thunder rolls, I barely hear You whisper through the rain, “I’m with you” And as Your mercy falls, I raise my hands and praise the God who gives - and takes away.
And I'll praise You in this storm! And I will lift my hands, for You are Who You are - no matter where I am! And every tear I cry, You hold in Your hands. You've never left my side, and though my heart is torn, I'll praise You in this storm.
I lift my eyes unto the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord - The Maker of Heaven and Earth!
I'll praise You in the storm! And I will lift my hands. For You are Who You are - no matter where I am! And every tear I cry, You hold in Your hand - You've never left my side,

and though my heart is torn,
I will praise You in the storm!"



No comments: