~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Thursday, January 14, 2010

If at first you don't succeed...

So now I'm starting a new phase in my blogging experience - a new blog. It was a little bit (ok, a lot) of a dissapointment to have to start over from scratch, but looking on the bright side, I got to get a new "look" but still keep my other one on my old blog! ... hm ... trying to think of something positive here. Guess that'll work though :)
Hopefully I won't need to start again after this!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi Kyrie!
I'm delighted to be apart of your blogging experience, and I look forward to future posts on here. You are such an encouragement to me!!!!!

Be blessed my friend:)

Love,
Jenna