~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Resolutions - 2010

Wow, another year has begun. Seems hard to believe, but it's true. May God use me greatly in the coming months!

I have never been one to really make "New Year's Resolutions", but last year I decided to just try one simple resolution, just for fun, and if I didn't get it accomplished, hey, it really wasn't that a big deal anyway ;)! But I did get it done, and I feel like it really taught me something about persistence, accountability, and the importance of seeing something through to the end. It made me feel good too!
So this year I'm going a bit further, making a little bit longer list, and hopefully I'll learn something this year along the way as well! I'm going to list them here, and periodically throughout the year if you want, you can drop me a comment asking about how it's going, and if I've been able to check any off yet :D

OK, here they are:

1. Finish memorizing John 14
2. Read and return that cardboard box full of borrowed books!
3. Learn to be more understanding
4. Get my and Trissy's home-made craft business started
5. CLEP out of English Comp, Geography, and College Algebra

Wow, even those few look pretty formidable! But with the Lord's help, maybe they'll be accomplished!
(I think as they do get done, I'm going to come back to this post, and cross through them!)

2 comments:

Josh said...

I myself have thought much about resolutions. I hope that you do well with yours this year ;)

In Christ,
Josh

Jenna said...

Ah yes, resolutions! I did them a different way this year, but inside I made a few goals:) I tried to keep everything focused more on God this year. I am working on Character qualities, am reading my bible through the year and praying that I will invest in our relationship and that it would grow miles long and so deep that no one can fathom!!

Blessings to you, and thank you for joining the Matthew 5:44 challenge with me. I will pray for you!

Love,
Jenna