~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Isaiah 55:9

Good morning one and all! I would like to share a verse with you this morning that I read last night before I went to bed. I have read it many times before, but last night the immense magnitude of what it could mean just "floored" me - almost literally. I had to get down on my knees before our truly Awesome Lord, and ask again, ' How could you even look on us?! much less be our Friend?'

Here is the verse. I have left it in a sort of 'poem form' to help accentuate the huge meaning...





"For as the heavens

are higher

than the earth,
so are my ways

higher

than your ways,
and my thoughts

than your thoughts."



Isaiah 55:9



I hope you all have a blessed day, and that it will be a valuable one in which the Lord will teach you many things about Himself!



SOLI DEO GLORIA!



-K<><

No comments: