~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The End?

Dear readers, because of certain events which have occured recently, I must sadly inform you all that I will not be posting on this blog anymore.
I have enjoyed these last couple of months with you immensely and the new experience blogging has afforded me, but I feel this blog, at least, is at it's end.
Any opions, imput, feed-back, or advice would certainly not be scorned.
Thank you all for your warm friendship and encouragement! The Lord has used you greatly to bless my life!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Dear Kyrie,
To say the least, I am VERY disappointed that you won't be posting on here anymore:(
However, if you feel that God wants you to put this blog on the back burner, then so be it. I hope that we can still keep in touch, and if you ever start another blog PLEASE let me know, okay?!!

If you'd like to keep in touch via email I'd love that! The one that I use is: onbentknees(at)gmail(dot)com.

Blessings to you my friend!!
Love,
Jenna

Cora Beth said...

Dear Kyrie~

I haven't known you very long, but the interactions we've shared were always uplifting and I'll miss you!!! Does this mean you won't be reading blogs anymore either? (As in, you're totally dissapearing from blogger-land?)

Know that you will be missed, but I trust God is leading you in the paths that He has for you.

As Jenna said, if you decide to start blogging again, please let me know too!

Blessings~
Cora Beth

Josh said...

Kyrie,
Like Jenna, I would be extremely disappointed if you decided to discontinue this blog...You need to do what you feel the Lord calling you to do, but please reconsider!! In the short time that you've been blogging and I've gotten to know you, I have really enjoyed reading your posts.

God Bless!
Josh