~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, December 30, 2011

"5 Small Things Friday" No. 13



Go back and read this post for the story behind "Five Small Things Friday".

For this week, here is my list:

1. Sight: Eggnog With Nutmeg On The Top

2. Hearing: Children Reciting The Christmas Story

3. Smell:

4. Taste: Potato Soup

5. Touch:

The stories behind the list:

1. I think eggnog is probably the best Holiday treat, not counting the ones my Mom makes :) ! If it has a little nutmeg sprinkled on the top, it's also one of the prettiest!

2. Our children's Christmas program was part of our Christmas Day service at church. Towards the end, the kids stood in a group and took turns reciting verses from Luke 2. They recited the whole 'Christmas Story' from memory! It was such a wonderful thing, the dear young voices retelling the precious age-old story.

3. and 5. I forgot to record a 'Smell' thing and a 'Touch' thing for this week. Actually, I think I may have had one, but I didn't write it down right then, and if I don't record it right away, I forget... :[

4. Trissy made a batch of potato soup one night for supper. Potato soup (especially with cheese and bacon crumbled up in it) is amazing on a cold night, when you're tired and worn out. Or even when you're not, for that matter :) .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyrie!

It has been awhile since you have written!
I like the Five Small Things idea! Several times I have gotten a few myself, but don't get to my computer before I forget them. :)
I appreciate your integrity in blogging.
Keep living for the Lord!
Sincerely, your friend :)