~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last Sunday

Yes, I am better from my tussle with the flu bug (thank the Lord!), and before another Sunday rolled around, I just wanted to post a couple of thoughts I had last week.

I'd been sick for almost two weeks, and had to miss church (or church events) I believe it was 7 times.
I was so 'out of it', that for the most part, it didn't really register that I was missing church!, though I hated not to be there at the same time. Weird, I know. But that's how it was.
Last Sunday was my first one back since I'd been sick, and I was reminded again in an amazing, fresh, way of what a great gift the Lord gave us - gave me! - when He led us to Victory Rd.. What dear friends, what wise teachers, what sincere leaders. It was SO good to be back.

No comments: