~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flu's Not Fun

Yeah, I have the flu. First time too, I think. Temperature's 102. Not fun. Just FYI. *shrugs* Bye.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh no! :-( That's no fun at all. We (everyone but Mama) had it around my birthday last year.

Hope you feel better soon and that no one else catches it. :-)

Love,
Anna

Rachel Grace said...

Kyrie,
Thank you for your comment on my blog. I know it's been a little while, but I'd like to say thanks! You are so encouraging, and I can say after reading your blog for ten minutes that I see you as a wonderful, Godly young lady.
God bless you in your walk with Him, and I'm praying that you will get over the flu soon... I know it's never fun!
Rachel Grace