~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request

Ok, I don't have time to go into the whole story for those of you who don't know it, but here is the short version:

I am in college. My major is such that in each semester, I have had one main instructor and on this blog she is called Mrs. H. She does not know the Lord as her Savior, but considering the small conversations I've had with her on the subject, she seems to be at least somewhat open. Over almost two years and three semesters, I've gradually built her trust and confidence in me, so that hopefully she can see what a true "Christian" is supposed to be like.

Anyway, my family decided to give her a Bible for Christmas. I didn't get to give it to her before school let out for Christmas break, but it's started back now and I hope to give the Bible to her today.
Class starts in just a few minutes, so I've got to run. But I wanted to ask you all to please be praying that I will be able to present it in such a way as not to seem 'pushy' or stuck up or anything, but loving and gracious, and that she will have an open heart to receive it, and take it in the spirit it is being given.
I would appreciate your prayers sssssssooooooo much!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

I said a prayer... Please let us know how it went!

Blessings as you shine for Him,
Cora

Laura said...

I'll be praying for Mrs. H, Kyire.
And you. :-)

Love,
Anna