~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, March 5, 2010

"32nd Street Blog Parade"







I found out about this from Lindsay's blog, and decided to join in!

Click on the button above to learn more.



Deciding on the answers was really hard on some of these questions! I could have multiple answers for several of them! I hope you enjoy it, and maybe learn a little more about me!



1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?



Definitly evening! The time right after the sun goes down, but before it is "dark". This time is so beautiful - it always seems so almost unreal, like another world. I often feel like I could start running and never stop



2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?



That one's a little harder. One choice would be homemade biscuits and gravy, like you have during a true Country Breakfast!



3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?



Any wish? Then that one would be easy: I'd wish that all the people who do not know Jesus Christ as Savior would see their need of Him, be saved, and give their lives for His service.



4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?



Talking with my hands! That's one of the "jokes" among the folks I spend alot of time with at church - that if my hands were tied, I wouldn't be able to talk!



5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?



Now this is a HARD question!!! I guess it would be a toss-up between the books The Chronicles of Narnia, Johnny Tremain, The Scottish Chiefs, Tree of Freedom, and Little Men! I would be courageous, resourceful, reliable, and very involved in the events of history as they happened. (We're wishing, remember - I can dream big! :D)



6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?



I've got to think on that one. It's not hard as far as choices, but hard to come up with one at all - if it's something I haven't tried, I might already have it and just not know about it, and then my wish would be wasted! ;D



7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?



Scotland or Ireland!



8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?



Southern Gospel or (Godly) Celtic



9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?



Another hard one... Does an entire website count? Then either ebay or (probably more likely) Etsy!



10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?



Really hard one! Umm... Probably Medival, or during the American Revolution, or the 1800's in America.



11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?



Blue. My favorite color is red, but that would get a little worn out after just a few days. Blue is my second favorite, and is very versatile! There are hundreds of shades of blue!



12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?

(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)




I'm not a big fan of Snow White... I honestly don't know them well enough to know which I am more like.

Doc, I suppose.



13. What's the last album you listened to?



Entire album, or song off an album? The last song was "When We Pray" from the CD of that title - The Meyers Family, listened to one side of a record last night: "He Pilots My Ship" - The Joyful Tones Trio... Not sure when was the last time I listend to an entire one all the way through from start to finish. :]



14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?



Surprised? Hmm... Ok: I've only gotten pulled over by a policeman once, and it was not for speeding, but for going too slow! It was one night after I'd spent a pretty exhausting day at the college and I got out on the highway coming back, and I guess I was so tired that I wasn't paying attention to my speed. I'm a very conservative driver anyway, but this time I was only going 40 in a 65 mph zone. I guess he just wanted to make sure I wasn't "on" anything, if you get my drift. He cautioned me that it was probably not safe to go that slow, and let me go. But I thought, "How ironic! All these crazy people doing 80 and 90, and I'm the one that gets stopped!" Anyhow, it didn't hurt me other than my pride :]



Well, I'm going to go for now. The day is drawing to a close, and I must go :).



SOLI DEO GLORIA!



-Kyrie<><

No comments: