~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Cora!


Sorry this is a little late :/

"You brighten my day with your kind words,
you increase the flowers along my road.
You've helped to cheer me when I'm down,
thank you for being my friend!"

A wonderful Happy Birthday to my friend Cora!

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

Thank you so much, Kyrie!!!!! I just saw this now and it definitely made me smile. :) I've really enjoyed getting to know you better too in the last couple months!

Great job on your recent projects... I used to knit a LOT, but haven't done much lately. Perhaps I should dig out my needles again and ask Mother to start a good Ballentyne book? I've never heard of the book you're reading currently... Can you let us know, when you're through wtih it, if it's one you'd recommend?

That was a really neat mystery picture--not quite a grain bin though. :)

Well, now that it's tomorrow here in ND, I guess I'll head for bed. Rest well~

Love and prayers,
Cora