~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Monday, March 8, 2010

Mystery Picture

I must appologize for my lateness in posting the answer to the mystery picture! I havn't had much of a chance to blog since that post, and when I have had a chance, I've forgotten about it! Shame on me, I know, but here I am finally getting around to letting y'all know what it was. Grace, Hannah, and Cora, you were all close, in that you guessed it was looking up through the roof of a building that had no top. I am going to say you all "got it", because one would had to have been to this particular building to know what it was specifically. It is the "Illinois Memorial" in Vicksburg Millitary Park. Here is a picture of it from the outside:


(I got the above picture off of the park's website)

Once some of my family visited Vicksburg, and some of them wanted to tour the national park. I thought the open top of this building provided a neat subject, so I snapped the "mystery picture" standing inside, looking up! :)



Once again, I appologize for the delay!
Hope you all enjoyed it (the mystery picture, I mean, not the delay ;D LOL) !

No comments: