~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Year Of Learning - A Year Of Blessing

Today marks one year since the first Sunday we visited the church we are now a part of, and of which I speak so highly. If you read my posts, you know what a marvelous blessing this church has been to me, and my family. The Lord truly did a great thing for us when He directed us to this place! Even if my writing abilities are not what they would need to be to express that blessing adequately, I enjoy being able to relate some of our lessons and experiences here.
God has taught me so much through the people and experiences at this church! I feel (I pray) that I have learned so many valuable life lessons, grown so much spiritually, broadened my understanding of God, and narrowed the focus on myself. I feel closer to peace, farther from frustration. And I know I'm growing, because the challenges are coming thick and fast! But with the Lord's help, they are being - slowly but surely - overcome.
And as an added bonus, He has given me something I wanted as well! I have always desired more brothers and sisters - especially older brothers. And now in this one concentrated place, I have about ten or so friends who I believe the Lord put there just to satisfy this "need" in my life - so longed for and now so satisfied.

"The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad."
Psa. 126:3
What are some ways the Lord has worked in your life recently?

No comments: