~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day Baking

I know Valentine's Day is a week gone, but here are a few pictures of some Red Velvet cupcakes, and a miniature double-layer cake I made for the occasion - I used some of our old toy baking pans ;) !

Batter...



Baked...


The finished product!


I'm not much of a cook, like some of you - the icing turned out lumpy, so my creations don't look very pretty maybe, but they did taste good ;) !

The cupcake papers are 're-used', so to speak, but completely sanitary, I asure you ;) . Some folks from my grandparents' church gave them a big tin of cookies for Christmas. As the cookies were eaten, I saved the papers they come stacked in, and am now getting around to 'recycling' them as cupcake papers! Waste not, want not, as the saying goes... I can't stand to throw something useful away... ;)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

They sure look delicious, Kyrie! Isn't it fun to create things in the kitchen??! I know that I enjoy making desserts and putting meals on the table for my family~

Blessings to you!