~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, February 12, 2010

IT SNOWED!!!!!


Yes, away down south in Dixie!
Yesterday it started about 7:30 am, and in an hour, our yard went from this-






to this- !




I know for all you Northern folks, that probably seems like nothing - just a puny little dusting - but for us down here... That's SNOW folks!! :D
As you can probably tell, we don't get it down here much...
Trissy and I got out and "played" in it for a while, the only problem was that my camera batteries kept dying, and I'd have to go back inside for new ones! I used Mom's camera for most of these pictures.


I wrote a heart-felt message on Dad's truck hood ;)



Trissy. She was jumping up and down, and didn't know I got her picture :D



Me.



I was trying to get a picture that would give an idea of how deep it got... Didn't turn out too good, but maybe you get my point :)



Our mailbox. Everything was so pretty... The pictures look alot 'greyer' than it really was. It looks like an over-cast day in the pictures, but it really was quite bright.



Our cousin's cow pasture across the way.



Trissy and I were having so much fun, that in a little bit, Dad and Mom came out too, and we all went for a treck in our little pine woods behind our house. It was like a winter wonderland. Or Narnia, as Dad pointed out :D





The stump was a little unsightly, but otherwise, this little clearing was so beautiful and dreamy



The border path between my cousin's bordering pasture and our pine woods.



When we got back, Trissy and I made a little snow indian! ;D



As you can probably tell we had a nice day!

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

What wonderful pictures, Kyrie! If you ever need/want more snow, just send me your address and let me know the quantity you desire. :)

I especially liked this post, as I got to get a glimpse of what you look like!!!

Have a wonderful new week and keep shining for Jesus.

Love~
Cora

Jenna said...

Dear Kyrie,
Congrats on the snow!! It sounds like you really enjoyed it:)

I'm sorry that I haven't been by in a while:( I keep thinking that I HAVE to stop by!

Have a great day!!
~Jenna