~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Whispering Hope - Played On A ... LEAF?!

(I've never shared a YouTube video before, so we'll see how it works ;) )

Someone sent this to my grandmother, and I thought it was not only extremely beautiful, but also pretty amazing! You'll see what I mean... The man is playing music, on a LEAF ! How neat is that?!
Be sure to pause my playlist below. Hope y'all enjoy this as much as I did! It's one of my favorite songs...



(Note: I've noticed that when I view YouTube videos on others' blogs, that after that video is finished, it comes up with links for other "related" videos. Once I made the mistake of watching some of them thinking that they really were 'related', but after a couple, things got a little ... well, strange... So just so you all know, this video of Whispering Hope is the only one I intended to end up on my blog, and I'm totally innocent of anything else that may wind up being linked here with it!)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Wow, it's amazing that something so beautiful can come from a leaf lol! What talent to discover and play that:)

Thanks for sharing, Kyrie:)