~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A One-Word-Answer Tag

I got this tag from Hannah's blog and thought it looked so fun that I decided to do it too :D !



RULE: USING ONLY ONE WORD - Not as easy as you might think- answer the following questions.



Where is your cell phone? Uhh...


Your mother? house


Your father? driving


Your favorite thing? Lord


Your dream last night? DUMB!


Your favorite drink? water


What room are you in? class


Your hobby? LOTS!


Your fear? failure


Where do you want to be in 6 years? Heaven

(if the world continues much longer on the wicked path it's on, I don't think I would want to be living here then... I rather go on Home!)


Where were you last night? house


Something that you aren't? pretty!


Wish list item? honor


Last thing you did? blinked ;D


What are you wearing? clothes...


TV? sometimes


Name one of your pets: Doodle (hen)


Good Friends? BLESSED


Your life? people


Your mood? ok


Missing someone? yes


Drinking? no

(I don't really understand this question, I guess it means am I drinking anything right now...)


Your car? Chevrolet!


Something you're not wearing? turban

*mischievous grin*


Outside? cloudy


Your favorite store? consignment


Your favorite color? red


When is the last time you cried? January


Where do you go to over and over? church


My favorite place to eat? (probably) house


Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? friends'



Thanks Hannah! That was fun!

If you are wearing denim, I TAG YOU!! If you want to do this tag, PLEASE DO!!

; D

Then please comment and let me know if you are going to to this tag - that way I can read yours!

Have fun!

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

Dear Kyrie~
I have been wanting to write to you for quite some time now, but haven't as I knew it would take longer than a couple seconds and then kept putting off for that reason. Argh....Sorry!

Even though I haven't commented lately, I have been enjoying reading your posts!!! I can tell you really love the Lord too and it is so interesting to watch how you're growing through a rather difficult time being in college with a lot of others who don't desire to serve the Lord. Keep strong for Him, dear sister! :)

I hope you have some time to dig out your quilting supplies sometime in the next few, ah, years... Your shawl sounds pretty and I hope you'll post a picture of it on your blog when it's done!

I'll be sure to let you know my opinion of the movie, "No Greater Love" if we go see it. :)

(Later) Well, it's gotten to be late again and I'd best write my post and get some sleep! I want to say thank you before I go for all the sweet comments you've left me! It makes blogging so much more fun when you know people are reading what you write and to get their ideas on things...

Love and blessings to you~
Cora
PS. I really like all the music you have on your blog! I was writing here when one of the Macdonalds' songs came on and I was wondering why it sounded so familiar until I realized who it was. :) Have you ever met their family? We almost did once, but then they weren't able to make it to our friends' house because of a blizzard.