~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Saturday, January 11, 2014

My First Lens































Oh that beautiful golden box :) !

My new lens came last Saturday, and yes, I have been going a little crazy taking pictures with it; and enjoying it tremendously. I absolutely love the auto-focus feature. Many many thanks to the dear friend who loaned me her manual-focus lens until I could buy my own - beginning with a manual-focus lens gave me the same type of valuable learning and patience that learning to drive on a stick-shift did!

[Note: Steering wheel picture courtesy of Piper. Trissy and I had her and Abigail over for a couple of hours Monday afternoon. We played games and had a 'tea party', and Piper fell in love with my "fancy camera". In her words, 'This camera makes anything look amazing!']

No comments: