~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Monday, October 17, 2011

Gulp!

Well, as you can see, my design is now somewhat different. I was just going to try to tweak something, Blogger assuring me that I could revert to my original design if I wasn't satisfied. Yeah, right. Bologna. Never, never, NEVER believe Blogger! My whole blog disappeared, and I sat here for almost a minute in stunned disbelief. Two years' worth of writing. Gone.
Gulp!
I guess the Lord just directed my fingers, 'cause after going through cardiac arrest, coming to, and praying that the Lord would help me get my writing saved, at least, I just randomly tried something else, and it all appeared again. Granted, the 'look' is different, but at least it's there! I've spent a little time tweaking the design now, and I'll admit it's beginning to grow on me. Just a little. There are pros and cons. I now have both a left and a right sidebar, and I LOVE that. There are other things I could do without, but it's okay.
I'm just thankful my blog is still in existence!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago with my first blog [that has since disappeared from cyber-space. intentionally :)]. But I was also 'tweaking' the design, using a cool template I found, when I realized after I had applied it that I couldn't find any place to sign into my blog and get to the dashboard! I'm certain my panic was much like yours! Thankfully I was able to get back in, somehow.

>>Love the color combo of your present design anyway.