~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, November 5, 2010

Movie Project Update


Thank you soooo much to everyone who is helping me pray about this school movie project I'm working on!!!!!
Things are progressing... There have been countless ups and downs, and a couple of times when I've actually shed tears of frustration (which is saying something - I never cry over nothing!).
But, the Lord is providing through each difficulty, He's always gracious, and I gave it to Him at the start - the reason I'm making this is for His glory - so He's in charge of how it turns out :] !
Hopefully the last pictures can be taken this Sunday. But the whole project is to be finished by Nov. 19th and I have tons of editing to do! Ack!
Ok, where did the 'trusting the Lord with this thing' attitude go? Hee Hee.
Please keep praying. And pray the Lord will bless the dear friends who are helping me with this thing!!
I'll try to keep you updated.
Thanks again!

{Image from Photobucket.com}

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can hardly wait to see it!

If you start to get tired of seeing the same thing over and over and over and over again in your editing perhaps you should talk to Anna, she will be able to sympathize. : )

I hope it continues to go well.

Love,
Laura

P. S. We seriously must see y'all soon. : )

Laura said...

Hey!
I really want to see this when it's done. I know editing can be aweful frustating in the prosess. But it's all very rewarding in the end. =D

Isn't it just good to know God in control of everything wether people acknowledge it or not, and that no matter how things turn out that it WILL, golrify God no mater what? It all ways help me to remember that.
I'll try to remember to pray for you as you work on this. =)

Want to see y'all soon! :-D

Anna

P.S. we went to a dairy farm today for a field trip with the Home School group. There was a HUGE turnout! Us kids are convinced we need a cow! :-D