~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Thursday, October 28, 2010

2010 County Fair Pictures

In my post HERE, a few weeks ago, I sortof promised pictures from the County Fair, but I never got them posted. So, I am going to take a few minutes and upload a few of the many pictures I took Fair week!

At/in the livestock exhibit building:









(I love this picture!)










In the handwork exhibit building:


















Some of my entered items:





This one was quite a challenge! I saw a 'wren house' at Wal*Mart, and since I love wrens, birdhouses, woodworking, and crafting in general, I asked Dad if he could coach me through making my own! It didn't turn out quite like I imagined, but better than I thought :) ! Sorry the picture's blurry:



These few images are by no means an exhaustive example of all the events and displays that go on at the Fair! There is also a Mule Pull (whose team of mules can pull the most weight), a Horse Show, a Pet Show, a Prettiest Rooster Contest, and lots more at the barn, besides all the crafts, crops, plants, Blueberry Desert Contest, Made In This County clothing contest, and more in the exhibit building!
But I wanted to give you a peak into the fun an flurry that is Fair Week around here! :)

No comments: