~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Prayer Request - A Project



In one of my classes this semester, each student has to make a short (2-4 minutes) movie about something important to them. I am enjoying this class alot - we've already covered photography, and anyone who knows much of anything about me, knows I am absolutely in love with the idea of freezing moments of time to come back to later. And, by the way, the movie is going to be using still images, not film.
Anyway, I'm getting off topic. What I really am posting this for is so that you will hopefully help me pray about this.
At the end of the assignment, the whole class will watch each other's movies during one class session. This has, of course, influenced my decision as to what I make mine about. At first, I wanted to do something for Victory Road, or maybe the Academy, but those things might not (probably wouldn't, in other words) mean much, if anything, to my classmates. So, I got to thinking, and decided to do something sort of evangelistic, in the hopes of using it as a witness to the other students (and even the teacher - who by the way, used to be a member of our church! *Sad Sigh* You sure couldn't tell it...).
Soooo, things are kindof falling into place for it - the Lord has just worked so many things out so far, even when little 'monkey wrenches' keep getting thrown in. Please help me pray that the new 'wrenches' will get worked out, that this little production will have a great impact on my classmates, and most importantly, that the LORD will be glorified through it!
I'll try to keep things updated for anyone who will be praying about this with me.
Maybe I'll even post the movie when it's done...

{Image from Photobucket.com}

No comments: