~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One Year Of Blogging



Well, today is my 1 year anniversary since I entered the blogging world. Yep, sure enough boys and girls. October 26, 2009 jest seems like yesterd'y. ;D

Originally I had though I'd like to have a give-away for my anniversary, but number 1, I don't think I have enough followers (which is honestly perfectly okay with me - at first I started this blog to record things for myself to remember, not for others to read), and secondly I know I don't have enough time! ACK! I hate having to say that! One of these days, I'm going to have all the time I want, to do all the things I want! And as Lindy says, "I'm going to read like there's no tomorrow"! Hmmm... well, all that is probably not totally acurate, but maybe you get my idea.
Anyway, I couldn't just let the day go by without saying something about it :) .

{Image from Photobucket.com}

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Happy Blog Anniversary, Kyrie!

You're so sweet and it is a blessing to have met you over blogger:) Keep serving the Lord, dear friend with all that you say and do!

Love and blessings,
Jenna