~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, October 15, 2010

Blog Button - Learned

I am so excited! Yesterday I finally got around to learning how, and creating a button for HAND WORKed, my craft blog. I haven't had any sales yet, and am trying to find ways to advertise, on a college student's budget :} ! Anyway, I'm happy about that ;) . If you're interested, visit HAND WORKed by clicking the button on my sidebar. Take a look around, then come back and let me know what you think! Any comments, suggestions, or advice would be very welcome. Also, I would appreciate it so much if you took my button for your own blog sidebar! Grab it below, or from the HAND WORKed page.

handworkedblogbutton



Ok, I'm going to run for now. Keep Looking Up!

Soli Deo Gloria!

-Kyrie<><

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kyrie! Not sure if you saw my reply to your comment on my blog so I thought to post it here as well:

"Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. :) Sorry I took this long to reply...I've been super busy these past few days!

I would LOVE a reversible apron! :D I've never had one before so it would be really special for me. Can't wait to see it!

Happy sewing!"

Blessings!