~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, November 26, 2010

'An Old-Fashioned Christmas' Event - Week One - Paper

{Visit Grace's blog here to learn more about the 'Old-Fasioned Christmas' Event!}




Mini Notepads



This week's theme is 'Paper'. There are several paper crafts I've been wanting to try, but this is the only one I've actually gotten to do! I plan on making several of them as stocking stuffers. I varied mine a little from the instructions, adding a front initial cover, and extending the back cover down the length of the rest of the pages. I really loved how it turned out!

Some more tutorials and/or resources involving paper (Note: I cannot vouch for the appropriateness of the entire content of each site, only the pages I've linked to below):

Fabric Labels made using transfer paper:





Wrapping:

Gift Bows:



Jones Design Company Gift Tags (LOVE THEM!):



Gift Bags:



Gift Bags and Tags:





Gifts:

Christmas Art Journal:



Woven Paper Journal Cover:



Patchwork Paper Jar:



Bookpage Canvas:



Paper Sailboat:



Printable Book Plates:



More Printable Book Plates:





Decorations:

Paper Flowers:



Bookpage Wreath:



Paper Lantern Ornaments:



Paper Garland idea number one:




Paper Garland idea number two:



Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

Grace said...

Dear Kyrie~
Thank you SO much for joining my event! I love everything. What great inspirational ideas for the holidays! The tag tutorial is very helpful for I have been looking for something like that for a great while.
Thank you again!
May the Lord Bless you immensely!
~Grace~
gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Hello, Kyrie!
what a cute blog you have! :)
I see you just left comments on my blog, thanks! comments from someone new are always fun, arent they?!

I LOVE these cute crafty ideas~ I bet I could make some of this stuff!
Have a blessed weekend!
~Alli