~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, November 12, 2010

It's A Wrap!


Well, I guess I will (Lord willing) be posting the 'movie' when it is finished. I wasn't sure if I would at first - but I got permission from almost all the people who so kindly played parts, and hopefully you will see it up here within a week or so. Thank you all once again SSSOOO much for your prayers through this!!! The whole thing has been ridiculously rollercoaster-ish, with soaring victories and dramatic crashes, and I am sooo thankful to finally be almost through! Today in class we should be saving our finished products, and that will be that. Well, at least until next week when we show them in class... (trying not to think about that until I've got to - makes me nervous-er than I already am *teeth chattering* ).

Archer and Lindy were the two 'main characters' and both were such good sports about it. I thank the Lord for all the dear friends He has given me!
Lindy generously submitted to her part, but picked and teased mercilessly about it, 'til I almost wished I hadn't asked her. But she insists that it really doesn't bother her, she just thinks it's funny that it bothers me. Anyway, she really is a dear Christian girl, and I pray the Lord will use her portrayal to lead many people into the right way.
Archer literally gave up hours of his time to be my main character, and absolutely would not take the gas money I wanted to give him, insisting that a batch of muffins was satisfactory payment (Trissy and I have become 'famous' for the home-made muffins we frequently take to our Thursday night college Bible study, and Archer is one of our biggest fans). That boy is almost as stubborn as I am! I finally let him win when I saw that he just would not be beaten this time.
Side note: Don't be too shocked at Archer's long-ish hair in the movie. Another thing he gave up for this project was a haircut. We had already taken about half the pictures the first week, and had another week to go, when he commented that he was feeling a little "shabby", because he was over-due for a haircut, but he hated to get one and then have short-hair long-hair back and forth throughout, and mess up my movie. I actually hadn't noticed, but I told him he was being inconvenienced enough already, and to just go ahead. But he said it was ok. "I think it's the longest it's ever been, so one more week won't hurt." :) Ok buddy, your choice. ;)

Anyway, I've got to go, but long story short, there were actually alot of people who gave to this project. I thank the Lord for them.

'Til next time, Keep Looking Up!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

{Image from Photobucket.com}

No comments: