~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last day - thank the Lord!

Today is officially my last day of college for this year - thank the Lord!

I've only got a minute (I'm working frantically on my last assignments), but I wanted to post about this - it gave me a smile :)

Well, I'm up to my nose in the middle of my last assignment that has to be turned in in just a little while, working as hard as I can and, frankly, quite stressed! All of a sudden my phone rings, I answered it, and it's Mom.

She just called to say "I love you" :)

So I answered "Hello", and she just says, "Hello - I love you." And she had this cute little smile in her voice.
"How's it going?" she asked.
(I don't know exactly what I answered, but something along the lines of 'Working hard, but it's coming along good.')
So she says, 'Ok, well, bye!'

Anyway, it was just cute and sweet, and made the work I still had to do a little easier!

Will try to post later after things have calmed down just a little... Maybe in a couple of days. Hope things are going well for you!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

No comments: