~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, July 12, 2013

"5 Small Things Friday" No. 93



Go back and read this post for the story behind "Five Small Things Friday".

For this week, here is my list:

1. Sight:

2. Hearing:

3. Smell:

4. Taste: Hot Dog And Tomato Sandwich

5. Touch:

The stories behind the list:

1.

2.

3.

4. There were some hot dogs and tomatoes left from our family's Fourth of July cook-out, so I decided to have a hotdog and tomato sandwich for lunch Monday. I love BLTs (bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches), so I didn't figure substituting a hot dog for bacon would be too different. I split a hot dog in half, both length-wise and cross-wise, and put the four pieces flat side down in a skillet with the fire on very low under it. When a lot of the grease had cooked out and they were a nice toasted brown, I spread a little mayonaise on some toast, laid my hot dog pieces on, added a nice thick slice of a fresh garden tomato, and I had me one humdinger of a delicious sandwich!

5.

No comments: