~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Squash And Green Peas" On Facebook


Squash And Green Peas (my hand-made business) is now on Facebook. The Lord has been blessing my business and I have had several people interested in items, and a couple of sales recently. One thing I've kept hearing is, "You should advertise your things on Facebook!" I am not on Facebook, and I do not want a personal account :) but it seemed like a page was the next step for my business. Look me up, Squash And Green Peas!

No comments: