~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring And School

Well, they say that Spring is finally here. And while the sun shines, the days warm to a comfortable in-between temperature, I'm reminded of God's mercy that is new every morning. He is so good to give us just what we need, when we need it. How kind He is!







{Photo property of Image Nature (images of nature). May only be used with permission.}





Please pray for me this week in school. It's kindof tough right now. But I'm encouraged, for my instructor is seeming to become slowly more open when I talk about my faith. Please, please pray that I would be the kind of witness I need to be so that she would see Christ in my life and want Him. What an honor it would be if I could be privaleged to be the one to lead her to Jesus!



Have a wonderful day everyone



-Kyrie<><

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

Dear Kyrie~
I feel bad for being such a non-existent commenter here lately! I have been reading your blog posts though and will definitely be keeping you in my prayers... I LOVE to see how the Lord works and pray that He will give you the strength you need to do the tough things in life!
Happy spring--although it feels more like winter here today as it's been snowing and snowing and snowing!
Blessings on your life~
Cora
PS. You may wish to check out my blog as I'm having a giveaway and I think you'd really enjoy the prize if your name was drawn...!