~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Thursday, February 6, 2014

A [Modern] Psalm Of Rejoicing


"My heart is gladdened unto singing, my soul rejoices in God my Salvation.
For He has visited me with joy, with riches, and with peace.
He has turned the enemy and sent him away empty.
I have been given the heart of the youth as my spoil, the soul of a young man as my prize.
My tears have been replaced with the dew of summer, and my cries with happy songs.
How shall I tell all the mighty works of my LORD? The heroic victories of my Champion?
How shall I number or describe them?
They are more numerous than the particles that make up existence - more beauteous than life."

No comments: