~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, November 29, 2013

"5 Small Things Friday" No. 113



Go back and read this post for the story behind "Five Small Things Friday".

For this week, here is my list:

1. Sight:

2. Hearing:

3. Smell:

4. Taste:

5. Touch: Holding My 'Little Buddy'

The stories behind the list:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5. Thanksgiving is always a big deal in our neck of the woods. All the family scattered over the Southern states, whose health and/or other commitments will allow them to travel, congregate at The Grandparents' for the big day. There is lots of cooking and baking - not necessarily because we need it, but because it's part of the fun and festive atmosphere!
This year was hardly different.
Uncle Alvin's oldest daugher and her family came over and made up a big part of the happy crowd. Her next-to-youngest son/child has appointed himself as my little buddy, and whenever they come over it's "Kyrie, come see this!", "Kyrie, could you pick me up?", "Kyrie, can we go over there?", "Kyrie, are you going to sit by me? Can I sit in your lap?", etc. and I absolutely LOVE it! Yesterday I had him in my arms a huge part of the day - sweetness!

No comments: