~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Friday, July 16, 2010

Encouragement

This past Sunday, I recieved a sweet blessing that I thought I might like to remember.
I have always desired to be a good example, and an encouragement. Early Sunday, I had prayed specifically that I would be used to encourage other believers - especially people at church, who had been such a blessing in my life.
Before the day was over, Bro. Earl, Bro. Mike, and two others had all expressed to me that the Lord had used me to be a blessing to them. Talk about an immediate answer!

Heb 10:24 says,

"And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:"

How many times we struggle along, feeling sorry for ourselves and our 'problems', when we could be being used to lift the burdens of someone else! And how many times therefore, we miss the opportunity to have our own lifted.

No comments: