~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

All names on this blog (except for other Bloggers' names) have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals. However, each pseudonym has been chosen with care, and reflects in some way or with some meaning the character/personality of each individual.

~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~~:~

"With God, all things are possible."

-------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Confession

I've been in something of a fog for the past couple of weeks or so. I lose control at the drop of a hat. I have no patience with any of my family. They irritate and annoy me and I seem powerless to stop the frowns and sharp retorts and bad attitudes that I react with. I feel like giving up - I can't seem to make any headway. I know the Lord will/can help me, for He has in the past.
I've gotten a grip on it for a few days, or even a few weeks, but I just can't lick it. Right now all I can see is the mist, and the loudest voice is the one saying, 'Give up. You'll never beat this. You'll never win.'
Maybe I never will.
Even Victory Rd.... The points of light are like tiny pin-pricks in the fog, far away.
But! There are those points of light.

No comments: